A table for two- RESERVED. A best friend to be there forever- CHECK. Towards the end of the vacation while I was waiting for my best friend at the table we had reserved reminiscence didn’t allow me to think of time as a crawling snob but it sure left me with these doodles on the white tissues lying in front of me. If I had to epitomize those twenty days and still be lazy… I think this would be it.
- Meeting the best friend and finally spending time with her and luckily not just on the video calls *smiles calmly*.
- A brother– Telling him every specific and vague detail of how things are… and asking him questions just to make sure that he was paying attention!
- Time to turn unfinished plans into actions! Something I wait for… but allow them to be the same people (If they were to be personified).
- Weirdest Hobbies– Yes! give time to each one.
- Fight with mom- every single time :(.
- The cousins- they come in different shapes, size and age.
- Sneaking out of house to meet friends and being scolded because I can never get back in time. And yeah! caught for the 100th time.
- Want/need a puff? It’s a long journey.
- Dad’s gardening tutorials *yawns but in love with the idea of him working for his hobby*.
- Mom’s forced cooking lessons. Still I got nothing!
- Food! Never been this rich before. *continues to fall in love with mom*.
- Watching serials with grandparents. Yes! the shows still are pathetic but placing bets with nanaji and watching nani sympathize is my kind of fun.
- Where there is home, there is always an internet connection!
- We decide to hang out at all the different places in the world but Connaught Place is where we stop by at least once… other places are visited as well.
- The ice creams in refrigerator after a fight with dad- best treat ever!
- Shamelessly escaping work. No guilt required!
- Visiting places and babbling about my stories and stupid stuff.
- And finally- the hardest goodbyes.
P.S.: The next time I say my vacation was boring you might shoot me in the head ;).